Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Weblog5

I'm always using the internet. When I was younger it was to play games or go online shopping, now I use it for my schoolwork, socializing with my friends, and I write on a blog. The internet makes doing research easier and has opened me up to new job opportunities. My ICT skills have grown over the years because the more things I try on the computer the more I learn. I use a lot of social media like facebook and tumblr. When something goes wrong on my computer I can usually fix it which I didn't use to be able to do.
My education has helped me to use the internet a lot. For example I'm taking digital media right now. Also I use it for doing research. As an aspiring journalist, my job helps with my internet skills. I'm constantly communicating with others, as well as blogging, and finding information. Also my interests draw me to the internet. If I want to know how a sports team did, or watch a television show I can always do that online. I'm also able to get the news online, and go shopping. I buy clothes online but I also use itunes to buy music as well.
I could see how people without internets lives could be limited. It's harder to hear about news and information. It's harder to get work done for school because their research options are limited. It's harder to communicate with people. Having the internet is definitely a privilege.

<object height="45" width="167" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="audioPalPlayer" data="http://content.oddcast.com/host/audiopal/swf/workshop_player_shell.swf?mId=40813321.1&doorId=427&ds=http://host-d.oddcast.com/&playOnLoad=true&polFreq=0&polUnit=session">
<param name="movie" value="http://content.oddcast.com/host/audiopal/swf/workshop_player_shell.swf?mId=40813321.1&doorId=427&ds=http://host-d.oddcast.com/&playOnLoad=true&polFreq=0&polUnit=session" />
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" />
<param name="allownetworking" value="all" />
<param name="base" value="/swf/" />
<param name="quality" value="high" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#e8e9e3" />
<param name="height" value="45" />
<param name="width" value="167" />
<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
</object>





No comments:

Post a Comment