Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Weblog 1: Class Survey

1. Name: Mariclaire Bealin
Hometown: Troy MI
Email: Mbealin14@jcu.edu

2. Prefer to be called Molly

4. I like sports and literature. My favorite sport to play is softball but my favorite sport to watch is either football or baseball. I want to go into sports journalism after college.

5. As long as I feel like the teacher wont get mad at me or make me feel stupid if I'm incorrect I usually feel pretty comfortable taking risks in a classroom.

6. The invention of x-rays in hospitals because they can be used to identify deathly illnesses in people before they become to dangerous.

7. My iphone, my laptop, facebook, and my TV.

8. 1. I have worked with computers since grade school, I like to thing I'm pretty good with them, I know how to use powerpoint, word, and excel. I'm pretty fast at learning new things on the computer. 2. I took a TV production class in high school where we had lots of video assignments to do, other than that I don't have much experience with digital media. 3. I use facebook everyday, I had an internship at a newspaper this summer and I used it to promote stories I wrote. I think I am about an 8.

9. Why Digital media? What makes it interesting to you? Why do you think it's important? What experience do you have with digital media?

No comments:

Post a Comment